Christopher P. Yates
Christopher P. Yates is an Officer of the firm, has been practicing law for 17 years, and concentrates his practice in residential and commercial real estate, residential and commercial lending, land use permitting/zoning, estate planning/administration, and business formation. Chris represents institutions, developers, retailers, and lenders in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions. He also represents buyers and sellers of businesses, including manufacturers, retailers, and restaurants, among others. Mr. Yates is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the U.S. District Court of Massachusetts.
Prior to joining Fletcher Tilton in 2015, Mr. Yates owned his own law firm for 13 years, Yates Law Offices, P.C., in Hudson, MA where he concentrated his practice on residential and commercial real estate, zoning and municipal law, business formation, estate planning and administration, landlord/tenant law, and commercial collections.
He is a graduate of Assumption College where he captained the football team for the Division II Greyhounds. He earned his J.D. from the Quinnipiac University School of Law.
Mr. Yates is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts, Assabet Valley and Marlborough Regional Chambers of Commerce, Hudson Business Association, and the Hudson Rotary Club.
A resident of Hudson, Mr. Yates has been active in the community. Mr. Yates is a former member of the Hudson Zoning Board of Appeals, a former member and three-time Chair of the Hudson School Committee, and a former member and two-time Vice-chair of the Hudson Board of Selectmen. Mr. Yates is a founding and present member of the Jennifer Hunter Yates Sarcoma Foundation, Inc., and a past President of the Hudson Youth Football and Cheer Association, Inc. He has also volunteered for The Governor Cellucci Tribute 5K Road Race which raises research funds for the UMASS ALS Cellucci Fund in the name of Hudson native, and former Governor and Ambassador to Canada, A. Paul Cellucci.
In his spare time, Chris enjoys spending time with his family, vacationing at the Cape, as well as coaching and watching his three young children in various sports.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts U.S.
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Hudson Business Association
- Hudson Rotary Club
- Assabet Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Founding and present member, Jennifer Hunter Yates Sarcoma Foundation, Inc.
- Former President, Hudson Youth Football and Cheer Association, Inc.
- Former member, Hudson Zoning Board of Appeals
- Former member, Hudson Organization Pro Education
- Former member & three-time Chair, Hudson School Committee
- Former member & two-time Vice-Chair, Hudson Board of Selectman
- Former Race Day Director, Governor Cellucci Tribute 5k Road Race