Todd E. BrodeurOfficer
Mark L. DonahueOfficer
Faith V. EasterOfficer
Fletcher Tilton’s team represents Real Estate Developers from concept through to sale. Legal services may include:
- Acquisition: Purchase and Sales Agreement, Site Selection due diligence
- Entity Formation: Limited Liability Company, Partnership Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements
- Permitting: Federal, State & Local
- Financing: Borrower representation, Loan Negotiation, Legal Opinions, Permitting Opinions
- Leasing: Property Management: Management Contract, Regulatory Compliance, Abatement, Sale
- Fletcher Tilton attorneys represent a private developer in implementation of more than $90million of private investment incorporated into City of Worcester construction of Polar Park, future home of Boston Red Sox Triple A affiliate.
- We represent the developer of a 210-apartment development with a swimming pool, amenity center and a restaurant in Framingham. Permits for this project included variances and special permits from the Zoning Board of Appeals, site plan approval from the Planning Board, and an Order of Conditions from the Conservation Commission.
- Our attorneys represented a Fortune 100 retailer in the permitting and construction of stores throughout central Massachusetts.
- We negotiated the permitting of the 9-90 Corporate Center on the Framingham/Southborough line which included permitting for 1.5 million square feet of office, research & development, and hotel space, nine office/R&D buildings, including the 500,000 square foot headquarters of a national office supply retailer.
- We served as lead permitting counsel in developing and implementing the strategy for the reuse of a closed, contaminated industrial site into a 250,000-square-foot, mixed-use facility.
- We assisted our client to acquire, finance and successfully navigate the permitting process for a brand new professional building, including appearances before the planning board, Zoning Board and Historical Commission where we convinced the Historical Commission to waive the demolition delay period which, according to the City of Worcester, had never happened before.
- Our attorneys negotiated and obtained all necessary permits for the construction of a 196-unit residential development in Worcester County.
- We handled the acquisition, permitting with the Zoning Board of Appeals and Planning Board, financing and leasing of Pleasant Valley Crossing shopping center in Sutton, MA.
- We negotiated the permitting with the Planning Board and Conservation Commission for a 108,000 sf Life Sciences building on New York Avenue in Framingham.
- We obtained permitting approvals for over 1 million square feet of redevelopment for Life Sciences use by an international health care leader in Framingham Technology Park.
- Our attorneys obtained permitting approvals for a 525-unit Framingham residential complex.