Warner S. Fletcher is Trust & estate Attorney, focusing his practice on the administration of private trusts and foundations. Mr. Fletcher serves as a trustee of many private family foundations, charitable foundations, and non-profit organizations in the region. He is also a trustee of numerous private family trusts. Mr. Fletcher is a lifelong resident of Worcester and is actively involved with an array of charitable and arts organizations in the city.
Mr. Fletcher earned his bachelor’s degree from Williams College. He graduated from Boston University Law School and is admitted to practice in Massachusetts. Mr. Fletcher also has an honorary doctor of humane letters from Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He is a retired lieutenant in the U.S. Navy.
Education & Certifications
- Boston University Law School, J.D.
- Williams College
Mr. Fletcher serves as a trustee of many private foundations and organizations, including The George I. Alden Trust, Fletcher Foundation, Stoddard Charitable Trust, Albert J. Gifford Charitable Trust, Hoche-Scofield Foundation, Greater Worcester Community Foundation. He is also a trustee of a number of private family trusts and has received a number of community awards, including:
- The Worcester Telegram & Gazette Isaiah Thomas Award
- The Worcester Art Museum Stephen Salisbury Award
- The Worcester Historic Museum Harvey Ball “Smile” Award
- The Bancroft School, Two R.W. Stoddard Awards
- Worcester Public Library, Greene Founder’s Award
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Honorary degree
- The United Way, DeTocqueville Award