Phillips S. Davis
Phillips S. Davis is an Officer with the firm who concentrates his practice in the areas of business and corporate, real estate, zoning and land use law. Attorney Davis serves both individuals and businesses.
Named as one of the nation’s “Best Lawyers in America” in the corporate category, Phillips S. Davis has been recognized by his peers. He is past president of the firm, and is a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Massachusetts Bar Association, as well as the legal profession’s philanthropic arm, the Massachusetts Bar Foundation.
Honoring his years of legal expertise, many area non-profit organizations ask him to serve as a trustee. Some of his past and present trustee responsibilities include Bancroft School, Proprietors of Rural Cemetery, Higgins Armory Museum, Worcester Youth Center, UMass Memorial Foundation, Hart Foundation, Kingsley Foundation, Rockwell Foundation and the Higgins Foundation.
Attorney Davis is a graduate of Brown University where he received his B.A. in 1962. He earned his LL.B, cum laude, from Boston University School of Law in 1965 and his LL.M., cum laude, in Taxation in 1968 from the Boston University Graduate Tax Program.
Attorney Davis' administrative assistant is Tracey Montigny, (508) 459-8060.
- Business & Corporate
- Real Estate
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Trustee for the Bancroft School
- Trustee for Proprietors of Rural Cemetery
- Trustee for Higgins Armory Museum
- Trustee for UMass Memorial Foundation
- Trustee for Hart Foundation
- Trustee for Kingsley Foundation
- Trustee for Rockwell Foundation
- Trustee for Higgins Foundation
- Past Board Member for Worcester Youth Center
- Named one of “The Best Lawyers in America,” Corporate category
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts