Pamela A. Massad
Pamela A. Massad is Of Counsel with the firm whose practice includes the areas of commercial financing, secured lending and real estate law. Her clients include banks and businesses of all sizes.
With over 30 years of experience, Pam is a member of the Worcester and Massachusetts Bar Associations. Ms. Massad serves as a director for many well-known Massachusetts businesses including Diamond Chevrolet and Diamond Auto Group, Table Talk Pies, and Berkshire Bank. She’s a trustee of Nativity School of Worcester and the Hanover Theatre for the Arts.
Ms. Massad is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit and the United States Supreme Court. She received her B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross in 1977 and earned her J.D. from Suffolk University School of Law in 1985.
Ms. Massad's paralegal is Kerry Gorham, (508) 459-8036.
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate
- Worcester Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Associations
- Director, Berkshire Bank
- Director, Diamond Chevrolet
- Director, Diamond Auto Group
- Director, Table Talk Pies
- Trustee, Nativity School of Worcester
- Trustee, the Hanover Theatre for the Arts
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals
- First Circuit Court
- United States Supreme Court