Meredith H. Greene is a Special Needs Attorney and chair of the Special Needs Practice Group. She practices in the firm’s Trust & Estate Department and focuses on special needs planning, estate planning, guardianship, conservatorship, adult services advocacy, and government benefits advocacy. Ms. Greene was trained as a parent advocate representing children and families in the area of special education through the Federation for Children with Special Needs. She is a member of multiple organizations on behalf of individuals with special needs.
Ms. Greene earned her bachelor’s degree from the College of Holy Cross where she captained the women’s soccer team. She graduated from Suffolk University Law School and is admitted to practice in Massachusetts. A mother to a child with Williams Syndrome, Ms. Greene was trained as a parent advocate representing children and families in the area of special education through the Federation for Children with Special Needs.
Education & Certifications
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- College of Holy Cross
Ms. Greene is a member of Council of Parent Attorney and Advocates, Inc. and Special Needs Advocacy Network, Inc. and is on the board of directors of the Minute Man Arc. Ms. Greene is also a parent-mentor through the Minute Man Early Intervention Program and participates in Operation House Call through The Arc of Massachusetts. She is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Massachusetts Chapter, and serves the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce both on its Board of Directors and as Vice Chair of the Committee on Inclusion.
Significant Representation and Achievements
- "Meredith did a wonderful job. We could not be happier with our guardianship/estate planning experience. Very knowledgeable!" – K & N.S. Newburyport, MA 2019
- "Meredith, Thank you so much for what you have done for our family. What you do for families like ours is amazing. With all the challenges, during these difficult times and decisions, it is so helpful to have people like you and your team to make it seem simple and to know we are in good hands. It is such a relief, you have no idea. You are an excellent attorney with great compassion and are the best in what you do with families. We thank you and please use us as a reference to other families if ever needed." – D.H. New Bedford, MA
- "Meredith was great to work with!" — M.F. Charlton, MA
- "I would like to comment on Attorney Greene. She was very pleasant and explained the procedures of the trust in a very easy and simple terms. After the meeting, I felt more confident in handling the trust. In my opinion, Attorney Greene is a valuable employee for your law firm, AND I hope she receives the recognition she deserves." — M.H. Everett, MA
- "Can't thank Meredith Greene enough for her help with our family & special needs trust. Very supportive and also knows how to balance providing legal information and giving legal advice." — J.M. North Attleboro, MA