Mark S. Foss
An Officer of the firm, Mark S. Foss concentrates his practice in insolvency law, including representing lenders in foreclosure and workout matters, and creditors in Bankruptcy Court. He also represents clients in civil litigation proceedings with a particular focus on insolvency-related litigation and advises clients in all manners of real estate law.
Mark S. Foss’ bankruptcy and civil litigation work takes him into many court venues. He is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, the U.S. District Court of Massachusetts and the U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit. He is a member of the Worcester County Bar Association.
Attorney Foss earned his J.D. from the University of Maine School of Law and his B.A. from Columbia University.
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Business & Corporate
- Civil Litigation & Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit