Lucille B. Brennan
Lucille B. Brennan is of Counsel with the firm whose practice includes all aspects of bankruptcy and commercial law, litigation, real estate, family law and probate law. With more than 30 years of experience, Attorney Brennan works with individuals and families, as well as businesses and banks.
In keeping with her work in a wide range of practice areas, Lucille B. Brennan is active with many organizations, including Seven Hills Foundation, Inc., Volunteer Lawyers, and Community Legal Aid. She is a member of the American, Massachusetts and Worcester County Bar Associations.
Attorney Brennan has served as co-chair of the Worcester County Bar Association's Bankruptcy Section and Probate Court Committee. She is frequent panel participant in continuing legal education programs.
A graduate of Stonehill College, where she received her B.A. cum laude, in 1972, Attorney Brennan also holds a master’s degree from the University of Hawaii. She earned her J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in 1985.
Attorney Brennan's administrative assistant is Jayne Acciardi, 508.459.8003.
- Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights
- Business & Corporate
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Civil Litigation & Personal Injury
- Elder Law & Special Needs
- Family Law & Probate Litigation
- Real Estate
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Former co-chair of the Worcester County Bar Association's Bankruptcy Section and Probate Court Committee
- Seven Hills Foundation, Inc.
- Volunteer Lawyers
- Community Legal Aid
- The Massachusetts Homestead Exemption - Have You Taken Advantage Of This Protection?
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court - Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals - First District