Karen M. LaFond
Karen M. LaFond is an Officer of the firm and a member of the firm’s Transactional Group. She concentrates her practice in commercial lending and also practices in commercial real estate and corporate law.
In her practice, Karen has extensive experience representing regional and national lenders as well as borrowers in all aspects of commercial finance transactions, including mortgage financing, asset and equipment based lending, commercial and industrial loans, bond financing, US Small Business Administration debenture financing, tax credit financing and private equity.
Karen’s practice encompasses commercial and residential real estate matters as well ranging from acquisitions, sales, conveyancing, leasing and financing of real property.
Karen also represents a variety of corporate clients from small business owners to international businesses on matters including formation, governance, asset sales, stock sales, succession planning, mergers and acquisitions.
Attorney LaFond's administrative assistant is Andrea Loiseau, 508.459.8062 or email@example.com.
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Corporate
- Real Estate
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Trustee, Worcester State University
- Named a “Rising Star” in 2010 by Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Named among the top Massachusetts lawyers by Boston Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts