Jennifer Matthew manages all aspects of human resources for the firm. In her role, she works with every level of Fletcher Tilton personnel. She oversees benefits management, payroll, recruiting, compliance, employee relations and performance, and onboarding. She has worked for the firm since 2005.
Ms. Matthew holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management from Fairfield University. She earned an MBA from Assumption College with a concentration in human resources. Ms. Matthew is a certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR) through the Human Resource Management Certification Institute, as well a certified SHRM-CP through the Society for Human Resource Management.
Education & Certifications
- Fairfield University
- Assumption College, MBA
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR) through the Human Resource Management Certification Institute
- Certified SHRM-CP through the Society for Human Resource Management
- Lean six Sigma Green Belt
- Ms. Matthew serves on the Technology Committee has been key in the implementation of new technologies including a new time and billing system.
- She works with our IT department on training and data security.
- Ms. Matthew oversees facility management specifically regarding office renovations and, recently, Coronavirus health and safety plans.
- She oversees daily operations of Administration staff including receptionists, the office assistant, and other administrative positions.