Dennis F. Gorman
Dennis F. Gorman is an Officer of the firm, Chair of the Taxation Practice Group, and a senior member of the Estate, Trust, Tax, Charitable Organization and Corporate Practice Groups. Attorney Gorman is a member of the Fletcher Tilton Executive Committee and is twice past President of the firm
Client-service oriented, Dennis F. Gorman is accessible and responsive to his clients’ needs. Having practiced as a CPA and worked within many practice groups at Fletcher Tilton, Attorney Gorman assists clients most efficiently and effectively. Due to his extensive knowledge in estate, trust, tax, charitable organization and corporate practice areas, he has been asked to lecture at many events and seminars and has published numerous articles.
Attorney Gorman provides expert legal counsel to families and organizations through: Sophisticated estate, trust, tax and business succession planning; estate administration, professional trustee services; asset protection planning; formation and maintenance of tax exempt entities; corporate, partnership & LLC formation and transactions; elder law & special needs planning; guardianships and conservatorships; and custodial & bill paying services.
A lifelong resident of Worcester, Mr. Gorman is very active in the community, having recently served on the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and as a Trustee of the Greater Worcester Community Foundation and Nichols College.
Mr. Gorman's administrative assistant is Laurie Lombardi, 508.459.8203.
- Business & Corporate
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Tax & Financial Planning
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Estate and Business Planning Council of Worcester County, Past President
- Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation, Former Trustee
- Nichols College, Former Trustee
- United Way of Central Massachusetts, Former Director
- Girls Incorporated of Worcester, Past Treasurer
- Central Massachusetts Better Business Bureau, Former Director
- Massachusetts State Courts
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court
- First Circuit Courts Appeals
- Massachusetts Certified Public Accountant
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Two-time, Five-star Wealth Manager (Estate Planning), Boston Magazine
- 2012 Selected "Best Attorneys in Massachusetts"
- New England's Best Lawyers, 2013 - 2018 for Tax Law and Trusts & Estates