Dani N. Ruran
Officer | Trust & Estate
Dani N. Ruran, a resident of Hopkinton, MA, practices Trust & Estate law (estate planning and trust and estate administration, including administration and taxation of retirement accounts during lifetime and after death). Mr. Ruran has 20 years of experience practicing Trust & Estate law at large law firms, mostly in Boston. He joined Fletcher Tilton in June of 2016.
Attorney Ruran received his Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics and Music from Amherst College, cum laude
. He received his law degree from Boston University School of Law and is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Florida.
He works out of the firm’s Worcester and Framingham offices and can be reached at 508.459.8048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Ruran’s assistant is Annette Ormond and she can be reached at 508.532.3509 or email@example.com.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Connecticut
- State of Rhode Island
- State of Florida
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs
- Elder Law
- Financial Service Professionals - Boston
- Board member, Autism Speaks - Boston
- Board member, Allergy Foundation of America - Boston Chapter
- Board of Advisors, New England Center for Children