- Alimony Reform in Massachusetts
- FAQs About Divorce
- Adult Support Payments: Financial Obligation of Non-Custodial Parent Does Not Necessarily End When Child Support Does
- Lifetime Alimony Still Exists for Some in Massachusetts
- Long-Awaited Alimony Reform Finally Arrives in Massachusetts
- Love, Marriage and the Prenuptial Agreement
- My Adult Child is Getting Divorced, So Why Am I Being Asked About My Assets?
- Post-Emancipation Support Available Only If Adult Child Is Under Guardianship
- Stock Options: Valuable Assets to be Divided in Divorce
- The Do's and Dont's of Divorce
- Trusts & Divorce: The Supreme Judicial Court Provides Clarity
- Issues When a Party in a Divorce Has a Disability or Has a Child With a Disability
- Estate Planning After Divorce
- Multiple Dates
Estate Planning Webinar
Please join Fletcher Tilton Tax Attorney and Certified Elder Law Attorney Michael T. Lahti for an informative webinar. In the comfort of your own home or office, you will learn why some wills do not work, even when drafted correctly. Details for the next upcoming date.