Alex M. Rodolakis
Attorney in charge of the Cape Cod Office
Attorney Rodolakis is the attorney in charge of the firm’s Cape Cod office and he devotes his practice to corporate and commercial matters. He has substantial experience in corporate governance, commercial litigation and transactional matters. He represents lenders, troubled businesses and individuals in all facets of workouts and bankruptcy.
Prior to joining the firm, Attorney Rodolakis was partner with a Boston law firm and ran its Cape Cod Office. His areas of practice include Commercial Law, Bankruptcy, Workouts and Financial Restructuring, Commercial Collection, Commercial Lending, Corporate Law and Business Litigation.
Attorney Rodolakis is a graduate of Tufts University and Boston University School of Law. He was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1994.
Attorney Rodolakis is currently a trustee of Cape Cod Community College, and an advisory board member for St. John Paul II High School and St. Francis Xavier Prep School. He has been a member of the Zoning Board of Appeals for the town of Barnstable since 2008, and is on the Board of Directors for Coastal Community Capital.
- Town of Barnstable, Zoning Board of Appeals, Member 2008 - present
- Barnstable County Bar Association, Member, Executive Committee, 2005-2008
- Coastal Community Capital, Member, Board of Directors, 2011 – present
- Appointed to Board of Trustees, Cape Cod Community College
- Represented established Cape Cod automobile dealership of two national brands in multi million dollar sale of substantially all of its assets including two dealerships and long-term lease of its facility.
- Represented national financial institution in documentation of multi-million dollar secured financing including line of credit to one of the largest manufacturers on Cape Cod.
- Represented franchisee of in sale over 10 store restaurant group in sale of substantially all of its assets.
- Represented equipment testing laboratory company in sale of all of its assets and assignment of valuable contract rights to publicly held corporation for multi-million dollar consideration including cash, stock and assumption of liabilities.
- Represented franchisee of national car rental chain in work-out of multi-million senior loan with national financial institution for immediate cash payment and issuance of warrants for significant discount of outstanding obligation; subsequently represented franchisee in sale and assignment of franchise back to franchisor for multi-million dollar consideration including cash and assumption of liabilities.
- Represented NYSE corporation in complicated multi-million dollar work-out of loan and technology agreements related to smaller corporation for R&D development.
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts