Alex M. Rodolakis is a Business & Corporate Attorney, and is in charge of the firm’s Cape Cod office. His practice areas include Commercial Law, Bankruptcy, Workouts and Financial Restructuring, Commercial Collection, Commercial Lending, Corporate Law and Business Litigation. Mr. Rodolakis represents individuals, businesses, and lenders, handling transactional matters, and matters related to corporate governance and commercial litigation.
In addition to his work with the firm, Mr. Rodolakis is involved with the local Cape Cod community, having served on the Zoning Board of Appeals for over a decade.
Mr. Rodolakis received his bachelor’s degree from Tufts University. He graduated from Boston University School of Law and is admitted to practice in Massachusetts. Mr. Rodolakis is also admitted to practice in front of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Prior to joining Fletcher Tilton, he was partner with a Boston law firm and ran its Cape Cod office. In his practice, Mr. Rodolakis has been part of several high profile representations.
Education & Certifications
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Tufts University
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Mr. Rodolakis is involved with the local community. Since 2008, he has been a member of the Zoning Board of Appeals for the town of Barnstable. He is a trustee of Cape Cod Community College and an advisory board member of St. John Paul II High School and St. Francis Xavier Prep School. Mr. Rodolakis is also a former member of the Barnstable County Bar Association’s executive committee. In 2018, he was named to Pro Bono Honor Roll by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts for his in providing “legal assistance, without compensation, to those who face substantial economic hardship.”
Significant Representation and Achievements
- Counseled national financial institution in documentation of multi-million dollar secured financing including line of credit to one of the largest manufacturers on Cape Cod
- Represented established Cape Cod automobile dealership of two national brands in multi-million dollar sale of substantially all of its assets, including two dealerships and long-term lease of its facility
- Represented a NYSE corporation in a multi-million dollar workout of loan and technology agreements.
- Represented national financial institution in documentation of multi-million dollar secured financing including line of credit to one of the largest manufacturers on Cape Cod.
- Represented franchisee of in sale over 10 store restaurant group in sale of substantially all of its assets.
- Represented franchisee of national car rental chain in work-out of multi-million senior loan with national financial institution for immediate cash payment and issuance of warrants for significant discount of outstanding obligation; subsequently represented franchisee in sale and assignment of franchise back to franchisor for multi-million dollar consideration including cash and assumption of liabilities.