Warner S. Fletcher
An Officer of the firm, Warner S. Fletcher’s practice concentrates in estate planning and administration, corporations, real estate, and private and charitable trust work.
Warner S. Fletcher shares his more than 30 years of legal experience as a trustee of many private family foundations, charitable foundations and non-profit organizations in the region, including, among others, the George I. Alden Trust, The Stoddard Charitable Trust, the Fletcher Foundation, the Greater Worcester Community Foundation, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He is also a trustee of many private family trusts. A lifelong resident of Worcester, Attorney Fletcher is actively involved with a number of other Worcester non-profits.
A retired Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, Attorney Fletcher received his B.A. from Williams College and earned his J.D. from Boston University Law School. He is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Attorney Fletcher's administrative assistant is Connie R. White, (508) 459-8093.
- Charitable & Exempt Organizations
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Estate, Tax & Financial Planning
- Real Estate
- The George I. Alden Trust
- Fletcher Foundation
- Stoddard Charitable Trust
- Albert J. Gifford Charitable Trust
- Wyman-Gordon Foundation
- Hoche-Scofield Foundation
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Multiple private family Trusts
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts